IT Partner Successfully Provides HIPAA Compliant Disaster Recovery Solution Within 2 Days
SKY DATA VAULT CASE STUDY: Medical Practice
A medium-sized medical practice with approximately 40 employees providing high quality orthopedic health care services.
Customer needed to quickly procure a secure HIPAA compliant, cost-effective, and reliable backup solution supported by exceptional customer service.
- SDV assisted the IT Partner to correctly assess their customer’s need and ran a seamless implementation from start to finish. The Customer was HIPAA compliant within 2 days through a SDV no-hassle, managed DRaaS solution.
- Simple and easy sales process for the Customer and IT Partner.
- Expanded IT Partner’s role as a trusted advisor to the Customer.
The Customer’s existing backup vendor went out of business leaving them vulnerable to not meeting HIPAA requirements. Additionally, their patient information was at risk of not being correctly protected leaving the Customer at risk of incurring large fines and other penalties. They needed a quick and immediate solution.
The Customer turned to their trusted IT Partner who had recently added Sky Data Vault (SDV) Cloud Services to their vendor portfolio. The Partner engaged SDV to address their Customer’s requirements based on SDV’s comprehensive HIPAA compliant cloud services portfolio, their ability to deliver rapid solutions, and their partnering process that makes it very easy for agents to identify prospects and close deals.
The Customer was most attracted to SDV’s Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS) solution, a fully managed, cloud disaster recovery service that included Backup as a Service (BaaS) for one simple monthly fee. This service allowed the Customer to focus on their practice’s core mission while having their data protected with support from SDV. This solution addressed HIPAA compliance and provided a stronger, more robust disaster recovery service at about the same cost as their previous service making the decision an easy one for the Customer.
For the Customer:
- Using SDV’s White Glove Implementation, the transfer of service was simple, fast and easy. The Customer was fully protected within 2 days of signing an agreement and was able to instantly and easily recover files, folders, and data with just a few clicks.
- Completion of a full recovery test implementing the new SDV services within the the first 30 day – free of charge – in addition to having full confidence restored in their managed DRaaS service.
- The Customer is enjoying compliance and peace of mind. The practice can continue to spend its time providing the highest quality orthopedic care possible to their patients and less time worrying about HIPAA compliance challenges.
For the IT Partner:
- Demonstration of their value to their Customer by first understanding their issues and then introducing them to a unique solution provider who was able to solve the Customer’s existing IT challenges with a customer-focused approach at an affordable cost.
- Continuation of work with the Customer as a trusted advisor,
- SDV’s solution made it easy for the IT Partner and seamless for their customer.
email@example.com • 1.844.881.8672 • skydatavault.com