Career Opportunity: Channel Account Manager
About Sky Data Vault
Sky Data Vault is a nationwide provider of Managed Disaster Recovery as a Service. With the rise of Malware, along with the persistent threats of Human Error, Hardware Failure and Environmental Disasters, SDV has seen incredible demand for this service. Having established key relationships in the Master Agent and MSP marketplace has allowed us to reach and support customers throughout the US. Our focus on growth is only matched for our passion for protecting our customers and giving them a chance to focus on their mission while we address the risk in the marketplace.
- M is for Managed.
We don’t think our clients should have to work hard to use our services. Once you establish your Sky Data Vault service, you won’t need to think about it again till you need it.
- Resilient backup methods.
Disaster recovery should be prepared for the worst. Our methodology is much faster, more flexible, uses less space, and is far more resilient for the customer.
- Customers come first.
We are here to make it as easy as possible for you to be as secure as possible. Every hour of every day.
We strive to make every one of our Agent and MSP Partners successful, and make sure their customers are covered, no matter what.
Sky Data Vault has established itself as an emerging vendor with some of the largest Master Agents in the Technology Space. These relationships provide exposure to a nationwide network of Local and Regional Technology Consultants that are working with businesses, non profits, and organizations to address a host of technology challenges.
SDV is looking to hire a Channel Manager to take this existing model and build deeper relationships with existing partners, forge new relationships with new partners, and support sales opportunities for that Partner community. This position is custom made for a sales professional who is ready to take the next step in their career development. This position will works directly with executive management at SDV and will be able vital to the continued growth and expansion of SDV.
Ideal candidate will have a proven track record of inside or outside sales, but is ready to spread their wings and really test what they are capable of doing. Sales Professionals that recognize that this is an opportunity to get on the ground floor with a rapidly expanding, growing, and evolving Cloud Services company is what we are looking for. Sales engine is built, we need someone to run it, optimize it, and add horsepower! This position will truly build to provide the right individual a direct correlation between work effort/contribution and compensation.
Essential Job Duties/Responsibilities:
- Define and execute business development plans
- Conduct market research to identify potential clients and contacts
- Introduce the company and create new relations with potential clients.
- Present company capabilities clearly and effectively, highlighting benefits to prospects
- Lead the company’s sales process and focus on sales appointments – conducting initial meetings, demonstrations of the services offered, and follow-up on leads until converted to client.
- Coordinate senior management and technical support involvement for all meetings
- Consult on increasing awareness to client – participation in webinars, conferences, advertising, online presence, etc..
- Provide input to senior management, product marketing and marketing support for collateral needed for BD efforts
- Work with management to develop and report annual sales forecasts and budgets to support the overall company business plan and profit objectives.
- Work with CRM to accurately track, schedule, and provide feedback on sales activities.
- Help identify workflow improvements and/or efficiencies; recommend improvements as needed to ensure adequate controls, policies and procedures are in place
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously, and follow through on issues in a timely manner
- Additional duties as required
- Strong organizational and planning skills; Strong attention to detail; Passionate about quality and accuracy
- Ability to manage to Sales Forecasts, Sales Funnels, and accurately report and forecast revenue.
- Proficient in CRM
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate and present complex information succinctly
- Ability to perform under pressure and consistently achieve required deadlines
- Solid work ethic; Professional and proactive approach to work; Self-motivated, positive, confident and committed
- Able to handle multiple priorities and changes with professional demeanor
- Self-starter with ability to work effectively, both independently and as a member of a team
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year accredited university required
- 5+ years’ inside sales with supporting records of success in that role
- 5+ years’ Channel Management or support of indirect sales partners
- Demonstrable Skill in Public Speaking and Sales Presentation
- High level proficiency Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
Environment and Physical Demands:
- Professional office environment with routine use of standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machine; noise level typical of a standard office environment
- Prolonged sitting, computer and telephone use, as well as standing, filing, stooping, bending, reaching and lifting and carrying up to 15 pounds
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.